Sunday, October 14, 2007

Carnival

This weekend we went to a carnival at what Aubrey calls her "Kindergarten School." The kids had lots of fun. Isaac won the cake walk...he was not really sure what that meant, but was happy to get a cookie out of it. They got to fish. We are now the lucky winners of two erasers. I am not sure why they gave an 18 month old an eraser. Isaac immediately tried to eat his. Maybe they gave it to him so he can help clean the pencil off the walls.

Interpretation: "Mom, I am in the middle of jumping. Please don't bug me."

3 comments:

Beth schell said...

love the picture of Isaac and the "interpretation".

Sherene said...

They are getting so big! Come visit soon...or maybe we can head your way.

Melanie said...

I can't believe how old Isaac looks. He even has more teeth than Ethan. I'm so embarrassed I even noticed that but I guess that's what happens when you marry a dentist.