Saturday, February 9, 2008

I've been tagged

Okay...I love reading everyone's blog, but I don't add things to my blog enough. Cami, you bag tag will be my next post.

Here it is. . everything you ever wanted to know about my Hubby!
What is his name? Jeremy Page
How long have you been together? Married for almost 6 years, together for 8.
How long did you date? for 7 months, enganged for 10-5 of which Jeremy was in Spain

How old is he? The big 30 in June
Who eats more? Jeremy. I have a rule except when I am pregnant that he has to eat more then me.
Who said I love you first? Jeremy
Who is taller? Jeremy
Who can sing better? Jeremy. He used to sing in the cadet choir at the Air Force Acadmey and did a concet with them in the Tabernacle.
Who is smarter? Jeremy has the book smarts....I have the street smarts
Who does the laundry? Me I went out of town for a week and Jeremy called me and asked me how to work the washing maching. He will not live that one down.
Who pays the bills? Me
Who sleeps on the right side? Jeremy
Who mows the lawn? It depends on how busy Jeremy is with school. I have done it lots this past summer.
Who cooks dinner? Me, mostly. Jeremy is a great cook when he gets the time.
Who drives? Jeremy
Who is more stubborn? ME, and I have passed that on to my daughter
Who kissed who first? He kissed me first.
Who asked who out first? Jeremy came up to Fort Collins where I was going to school and took me out.
Who proposed? Jeremy
Who is more sensitive? Depends on the day
Who has more siblings? Jeremy
Who wears the pants? Depends on the situation, but mostly me.
I tag Cami, Mel and Hillary

2 comments:

Sherene said...

We miss Jeremy's singing and guitar skills. Great voice!

Karebear said...

Jeremy can play the guitar? We need a ward talent show!