Monday, May 19, 2008

Stinkiest Cities of the U.S.

When we first moved to Austin 2 years ago Jeremy read a study produced by Old Spice to determine the stinkiest cities. This study was based on how much people in the city sweat. Austin came in at #9 and we were smelling it today. Here is a link to the study in case you are curious http://www.digihitch.com/usa389.html So to prevent from adding to the stink we went swimming. Here is a picture of Isaac and the first time he wore goggles. Happy Summer!

6 comments:

Marty said...

That's funny. I didn't realize Austin was so stinky. I do think the water is stinky, though!

Hillary said...

Yeah for the warm humid weather... I didn't see Shreveport Louisiana on the list so that is good, although I am sure it would come in at number 11.

Sherene said...

HaHaHa! It looks nice and warm there, can't wait for Beantown to warm up too.

Karebear said...

I didn't know we were a stinking city, I just thought we knew how to have a fun time!

Hillary said...

Okay, I guess I didn't read far enough.... Shreveport came in at 14, so poor me!

James, Sarah, Cameron and baby Paige said...

Yeah well we win. Phoenix is the number 1!! Go Phoenix! Anyways, can't wait to see you guys! What day are you coming to GJ? We will be there on the 3rd.