Sunday, November 9, 2008

Is she pregnant or has halloween been really good at the Pages house

It seems like every time we are around friends their eyes seem to drift to my ever increasing midsection. Everyone has been afraid to ask if I have been eating to much Halloween candy(which I probably have been doing) or if I am pregnant. We are expecting our third baby on the 10Th of April. Who knows maybe it will be the third one in our family to be born on April 3rd. We find out tomorrow what the gender of the baby is. Aubrey is convinced that it is going to be a little girl and I am afraid that there are going to be some tears if it is not. The kids have picked out some names. The list of names includes King Triton, Thomas, or Prince Charming if it is a boy and if it is a girl Aubrey wants it to be Ariel, Tinker Bell or Aurora.

11 comments:

christy said...

i think the kids have picked out great names.

MartyE said...

That's hilarious! I think King Triton Page would work. Please call or post when you know what you're having. My bet is a boy.

Melissa said...

How fun! I'm bet you guys are excited. Good name choices. Maybe you could convince her to use Prince Eric if it's a boy, but not Ursula for a girl.

Sherene said...

How exciting, I'm hoping for a little Aurora.

Anonymous said...

Wahoo!! how exciting. I think Prince charming is a great name.

Ashli Dardenne said...

Congrats!!!!! If it's a girl and has red hair you are really going to have to go with Ariel.

James, Sarah, Cameron and baby Paige said...

Congrats! Exciting!

Hillary said...

Congratulations! Love the names. My vote is King Triton or Tinker Bell.

Karebear said...

Funny, King Triton was on our list thanks to Anna. I think Anna did cry when it was a boy. Maybe it just part of childhood and having your parents disappoint you.

So...what is it!!!

Andrews family said...

Congrats, guys! Jason and I are all for King Triton.

P.S. Isn't that the most awful stage, when you are pregnant but really just look a little chubby?

Ken and Joni Page said...

We are so, so excited! We just love to have the grandchildren coming! It's fun to see what Aubrey and Isaac have chosen for names. Love you all!