Sunday, February 8, 2009

Yes...we are still alive

I keep telling myself that I am going to do a better job of blogging after I am over my morning sickness or after I have the primary program written, or after I have everything done with my calling. Well, all of these excuses have come and gone and I am still doing a terrible job at blogging. So, the truth be know...I am not a very good blogger.




So, with that said I thought that I would keep you updated from the past 2 months. We stayed here for Thanksgiving and Jeremy's parents came into town. It was really fun to have them here. I especially loved the fact that I hardly had to cook for Thanksgiving.




We celebrate another Christmas in Texas. We went to our friends house to have dinner and act out the birth of Jesus. I got to be Mary this year thanks to my ever increasing stomach size. We have kept with the tradition of "Christmas Performances." In Jeremy's family you have to play or sing a Christmas song to "earn" a present on Christmas eve. Aubrey was disappointed that there was no stage.




Here are some pictures of our Christmas. If you are wondering Aubrey is sporting a lovely black eye that she kept for 4 weeks. Just when the first one went away she fell again and got another one. I am sure that people thought that I was a terrible mom.

3 comments:

Karebear said...

Yeah! I am glad you are alive. On Friday we were doing Valentines and I asked Scott who he wanted to give a Valentine to...He said Aubrey. I will have to mail it to you. So, I know you just posted, but how are you?

MartyE said...

Great to hear from you, Amie! Aubrey looks so big! I am not a good blogger either. It's not an essential quality for exaltation:) How are you feeling?

Sheri said...

Welcome back to blogging - I've missed ya! Austin's got a black eye right now too - I'll give you one guess who "helped" him get it.