Saturday, May 15, 2010

A scare

A couple of nights ago I put the kids to bed and Isaac got out of bed a couple of times, which is pretty normal. After telling him not to get out of bed again I left the room(Aubrey was sound a sleep at this point). About a 1/2 hour later I went to check on him. I found nothing in his bed. The pillow had been thrown on the floor, the blankets and sheets were also on the floor and there was no little boy in that bed. At this point I started to panic. I went all over the house looking for him and couldn't find him. Then it occurred to me where he was. I love to see things like this!

2 comments:

Karebear said...

Oh, that's funny. Ben just read your blog over my shoulder and said that is funny and we've had that happen too.

Anonymous said...

I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Mr Pedro on this topic.
Mr Pedro and his loan company gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Mr Pedro on a loan platform so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. With God willing they granted me a loan of 500,000.00 USD. The loan request that my banks here in Ecuador have turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Email/ Contact if you wish to apply for a loan from them.
pedroloanss@gmail.com