Monday, March 17, 2008

Camping

For spring break we went camping. It has been 5 years and 2 kids since I have been camping. I have to admit that I was terrified to take my kids camping. Many of you know that my kids are not great sleeper and I was afraid what would happen when we all had to sleep in the same tent. Well, we didn't get 8 hours of sleep, but we had a fabulous time. We went with 3 other families...there was a total of 9 kids. This is us at the end of our camping excursion.

I wish that my kids would clean like this at home!

One of our friends brought a teather ball game. Isaac thought that this we pretty cool.

6 comments:

christy said...

it looks like the family had a good time and your picture is great. it looks like the kids really enjoyed themselves too. i haven't been brave enough to go camping with david but dustin has taken him on the father son campout, so maybe this year we will give it a try as a family.

Andrews family said...

So fun Amie! Maybe this summer in Grand Junction we should all sleep in tents! HAHA!

Andrews family said...

You have been TAGGED! Please complete the husband and ABC surveys found on my blog.

Hillary said...

Yeah, I am so jealous! We would love to go camping, however, we still have snow on the ground! Way to be brave and sleep in a tent with two little ones. Looks like they had a GREAT time.

M & S said...

Looks like fun, I'm jealous of the warmer weather!

Xela said...

Looks like a fun time. We have never been camping since we have been married. I would like to take our kids just to say we have but Jeff is totally against it. Happy birthday to Isaac.