Sunday, March 9, 2008

Happy birthday Isaac

Isaac turned two on Wednesday. Here are a couple of pictures from his party.

Aubrey had the hardest time watching Isaac opening the presents. I think that she probably opened 1/2 of the presents. yes...if you are wondering if that is a big metal wall in the background you are right. Only in Texas would someone do this to their house. Some day when Jeremy is not writing papers or providing slave labor for his professors we are going to take it down.

I asked Isaac what kind of cake he wanted for his birthday and he said a Pizza cake. So, here is my attempt to make a pizza cake.



This is Isaac and Aubrey after cake, Ice Cream and lots of candy...to much sugar for Aubrey.

7 comments:

Cami said...

That's the best pizza cake I've ever seen. I'm requesting one for my next birthday. Happy Birthday Isaac!

Hillary said...

How Fun! I can't believe he is two years old! I love the pizza cake. Oh and the metal wall....to die for!

Andrews family said...

Happy Birthday Isaac! We can't believe how big you are! We can't wait to see you this summer!

kelsey said...

Oh, your family is SO adorable! And what a cool cake!

Eric and Carrie said...

He is so cute! That is awesome!

M & S said...

Happy Birthday Isaac! Great cake Amy, you are so talented.

Melanie said...

love the "pizza", love the metal wall.