Friday, January 15, 2010

Changes

Some of you know that I have had a calling which has been time consuming the last couple of years. Well, this Sunday I was released from my calling. It was a bit bitter sweet. I have loved being in primary and with the kids. I have seen many blessings in my life from serving. We have been able to get through almost 4 years of a PhD program(yes, we will be done in 18 months). So, now that I have lots of extra time on my hands, I am going to try and blog more. I can't make any promises though.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

You're free!!! Congrats, what will you do with yourself now? =)

Karebear said...

Wow!!! Congrats, I know what you can do with all that free time! (Come visit me) Acutally I am wondering if you guys are going to be around during spring break, I'm thinking of maybe coming to Austin.